Policies and Shipping
Most orders will be ready within one business day. Please keep in mind that some items may require additional processing time to transfer from off-site locations. Other items may require additional processing time for assembly. We will call or email you once your order is ready for pickup. If you need an item right away we ask that you call us to confirm that the product is available before heading over to our store. Unless special arrangements are made in advance, orders need to be picked up within 30 days or a 10% restocking fee will be charged.
Occasionally, some items are unexpectedly out of stock or unavailable and may be backordered. If this should occur, we will only bill your credit card for merchandise that is actually shipped. The total shipping charge for orders split into multiple shipments will not exceed the amount quoted on the original order.
At City Cyclery we do our absolute best to get your order to you complete, undamaged, and 100% correct! If a mistake has been made regarding your purchase (incorrect item or missing item), please observe the following procedure. Call the store to obtain a RA# from a customer service representative, and then please return to:
Returns – (Put your RA# here)
553 Lincoln Rd.
Windsor, Ontario, N8Y 2G6
The RA# must be on the outside of the package, otherwise your package will be refused.
Custom special order items, food products, videos/DVDs, or close-out items cannot be returned. Labor charges are not refundable. Make certain you have made a intelligent purchase decision. Please use our sales staff to help you make these decisions wisely.
All returns for refund, exchange, or replacement must be returned within 30 days in an unused and uninstalled condition. Please use and include all the original manufacturer’s packaging and your receipt or other proof of purchase. We cannot accept returns on used merchandise for other than Authorized Warranty.
All returns must be shipped pre-paid; we do not accept COD. But, if we were at fault, we will happily refund your actual ground shipping costs (not including handling, packaging or other fees). Overnight, 2nd Day or other premium shipping options are not reimbursable, so ship ground.
You may return any item within 30 days for a store credit, as long as it’s unused/uninstalled and in its original packaging. A 15% restocking fee may be applied, except in case of shipping error. Please allow two billing cycles for refunds to appear on your credit card statement.
You may also return items for exchange, provided they are unused/uninstalled and in original packaging. If there is a price difference in your exchange, you may use a credit card to pay any price difference. You may also return an item for store credit to be held for a future purchase from City Cyclery. If the exchange is not the result of an error on our part, normal shipping charges apply. Your RA# must be on the outside of the package, otherwise your package will be refused.
A return authorization number can be obtained by phone, our contact info is here.
Prices & Information
Our website is intended to help you. We make every effort to maintain current, accurate prices in our online catalog. And we strive for similar accuracy and timeliness with the other information we offer here. We appreciate your understanding should any of the prices or other information provided be incorrect and regret any inconvenience such mistakes may create. Please bring any errors you find to our attention on your next visit or by calling or emailing us. Thank you!
Errors & Typos
- In order to provide our customers with accurate information, City Cyclery strives to keep our website free of errors.
- City Cyclery is not responsible for any typographical errors. In the case that an error is discovered, City Cyclery will strive to resolve the situation with the customer.
- If any errors are found, we appreciate being notified.
- We currently ship only to addresses within Canada and the United States (Not including Nunavut, Yukon, Prince Edward Island, Northwest Territories, Hawaii and Alaska).
- For all Canadian addressed online orders we ship with either Purolator, UPS or CanPar.
- For all U.S. addressed online orders we ship with Purolator and with UPS covering the brokerage after it clears customs. U.S. customers are responsible for any Duty/Taxes which are incurred while passing through customs.
- If you live outside Canada or the U.S. we highly recommend you contact us prior to placing your order, in order to make sure that other shipping arrangements can be made.
- All orders within Canada are subject to GST (Goods & Services Tax) or HST (Harmonized Sales Tax).